Award Winners! We are thrilled to announce we are national award-winners in the Play Your Part Awards through The National…
Investing In Our Youth is a Not-For-Profit, community based organisation that promotes the healthy development of children and young people in the South West region of Western Australia.
We achieve this by working with other community service organisations, the business sector, government and the wider community to generate ideas and facilitate projects, services and community plans that will foster the development of children and young people in the south west.
What we do:
- Provide research infrastructure support to the child and youth service sector in the South West
- Work as an inter-mediatory agency to connect organisations and communities
- Support prevention and early intervention programs that promote the well being of children and young people
We can assist you:
- Forming collaborative partnerships
- Structuring funding applications
- Implementing evaluation procedures
- Developing prevention strategies
- Providing an organisational umbrella for groups who are not incorporated
Folios & Fibre Workshop with Jane Flower Learn the art of Shibori resist when you dye your own scarf at…
Successful Funds The Community Child Care Fund (CCCF) is part of the new child care package, providing grants to child…