Next week is National Child Protection Week and this year’s theme is Every child, in every community, needs a fair…
Investing In Our Youth is a Not-For-Profit, community based organisation that promotes the healthy development of children and young people in the South West region of Western Australia.
We achieve this by working with other community service organisations, the business sector, government and the wider community to generate ideas and facilitate projects, services and community plans that will foster the development of children and young people in the south west.
What we do:
- Provide research infrastructure support to the child and youth service sector in the South West
- Work as an inter-mediatory agency to connect organisations and communities
- Support prevention and early intervention programs that promote the well being of children and young people
We can assist you:
- Forming collaborative partnerships
- Structuring funding applications
- Implementing evaluation procedures
- Developing prevention strategies
- Providing an organisational umbrella for groups who are not incorporated
- Community Service Directory Collie
National Child Protection Week 5-11 September 2021 This years theme: Every child, in every community, needs a fair go. To…
Our Child and Parent Centre Carey Park is looking for a passionate Early Years Activity Leader to join their friendly…
Child and Parent Centre – Carey Park will be running a Family Transition, parenting through separation and divorce workshop starting…
Investing in Our Youth runs a variety of programs and initiatives aimed to enrich the lives of children, young people and families within our community.
We also run two Child and Parent Centres who offer family-friendly facilities, free programs that support parents and provide researched based information aimed to help children develop, learn and enhance their well-being.
In collaboration with our friends at Milligan we bring you Yallo, a community hub delivering family and child-oriented services and programs to Dalyellup. The services provided are universal and available to all residents of Dalyellup, with a particular focus on young families with children up to five years of age, and youth between the ages of 12 and 18
We recognise that young people are experts in their own learning and aim to deliver programs and initiatives that supports them to become independent and active members of our community.