Term 3 Newsletter_CareyPark
Investing In Our Youth is a Not-For-Profit, community based organisation that promotes the healthy development of children and young people in the South West region of Western Australia.
We achieve this by working with other community service organisations, the business sector, government and the wider community to generate ideas and facilitate projects, services and community plans that will foster the development of children and young people in the south west.
What we do:
- Provide research infrastructure support to the child and youth service sector in the South West
- Work as an inter-mediatory agency to connect organisations and communities
- Support prevention and early intervention programs that promote the well being of children and young people
We can assist you:
- Forming collaborative partnerships
- Structuring funding applications
- Implementing evaluation procedures
- Developing prevention strategies
- Providing an organisational umbrella for groups who are not incorporated
- Community Service Directory Collie
Friday 21st August – 27th November 9:00 – 11:30am Child & Parent Centre – Carey Park, 61 Frankel Street CAREY…
Tuesday 28th July 9:00 – 11:00am Maidens Park Primary School, 12/15 Westwood Street WITHERS In this workshop we take a…
Monday 10th August – 14th September 9am – 11:30am Glen Huon Primary School, Early Intervention Centre 3/18 Monash Boulevard, EATON…
Investing in Our Youth runs a variety of programs and initiatives aimed to enrich the lives of children, young people and families within our community.
We also run two Child and Parent Centres who offer family-friendly facilities, free programs that support parents and provide researched based information aimed to help children develop, learn and enhance their well-being.
We recognise that young people are experts in their own learning and aim to deliver programs and initiatives that supports them to become independent and active members of our community.