The Pod is a not for profit member funded organisation dedicated to ensuring Early Education and Care Providers are supported in delivering the highest quality of care and learning environments for our children.
We aim to support and resource both not for profit and for profit Early Education and Care Services across the South West through professional development opportunities, networking, promotion of best practice and operational support. Whether you call our hotline for instant industry advice or require in depth assessment and rating guidance, our highly experienced consultants are here to help take the load off you.
Our business model is a concept that resulted from extensive research, consultancy and trialed methods of support within the Early Education and Care sector during the 2013 – 2015 Regional Community Child Care Development project. The inception of The Pod stemmed from the identified gaps and needs which impact the delivery of care throughout the South West and our services evolve to meet the ever changing needs of the industry.
How we help you
Members receive exclusive access to The Pod’s support services; ranging from up to date industry information, advocacy, networking, training and skill building. All of which provide relief, direction, coaching, guidance and supportive supervision. We aim to:
- Provide day to day support to center based child care staff
- Develop the skills of educators and managers by providing quality professional coaching, guidance and mentoring, whether it is one on one or tailored to a group
- Offer a network of like minded professionals for you to connect with; to debrief and collaborate with to accelerate your services growth into the future
- We are a calm voice at the end of the phone when you need help the most
- Deliver innovative skill builiding training sessions
- Research current practice and keep informed of legislative changes
- Assist you to operate a financially viable small business
Click here for a snapshot of how we help
We asked our members what their favourite service is, here’s what they said;
- Assessment and rating check up
- Operational support
- Discounted Professional Development Workshops
- Tailored training for individual services
- Grant writing
- VIP Network meetings
Don’t take our word for it, Click here to read what our members say about us.