The Collie Valley Child and Parent Centre – Wilson Park is a welcoming one stop shop for all people in the Collie Valley Region that are interested in supporting children aged 0-8 yrs.
The Child and Parent Centre Collie is offering families brand new facilities and free family friendly services to support parents, and children in their early years.
We offer playgroups where children can learn and grow as well as lots of programs to help your child’s development.
At the Child and Parent Centre we offer a variety of great parenting programs to support you and your little ones.
About the Collie Valley child & parent centre
- Drop in for a cuppa, hang out and take time out
- Meet people and make friends
- Have fun
- Talk to staff about services and programs offered in Collie to support you and your family
- Access services and participate in programs offered
- Join groups and ‘belong’
- Play with your child
- Learn new skills
- Share your skills
- Prepare your child for a good start to school
- Get involved with your community
- Volunteer your time